What Are Neural Networks? - Basics Videos

February 17, 2020

Neural Networks

Youtube Videos on the Basics

But what is a Neural Network? | Deep learning, chapter 1
Information #1 - Link
By: 3Blue1Brown

Neural Network Architectures
Information #2 - Link
By: Steve Brunton

Notes

I am following up on my original research into working with neural networks and machine learning. I started looking into the programming more before really looking into the full background of it, so I am going back to make sure I have a better understanding of the theory and concepts behind neural networks and machine learning. These sources I found seemed to be useful lectures to get a hold of the basic foundations for the concepts behind such ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Multiplayer Networking Solution Tutorial Using Unity and Mirror - Tutorial by: Jason Weimann

Exporting FBX from Houdini with Color

Houdini Assignment - Fuse and Group