January 17, 2020 HFFWS Generation System Fixing Pulley Scenario Foundation Pulley Scenario Issues Not Producing Designated Number of Scenarios This was working before, so it was weird that the issue came up for all three pulley options after updating, including the original scenario I worked on, HeavyDoor. I found that the wheel positioning method was getting an array index error, so I focused around there. Instances where just one wheel needed to be created seemed to actually work fine, so there was something about creating multiple wheels that was causing an issue. I looked into what was happening after the first wheel was created, and there is a method dealing with the list of weighted ranges that can remove a range without adding any new ones after choosing a position (this option exists for when a chosen position is within the buffer range on both sides of it to other taken positions, or ends). It would make sense that we get an indexing error if we started with on...
July 1, 2020 Unity 2019 Isometric Tilemap MAKING ISOMETRIC TILEMAP in Unity 2019! (Tutorial) Youtube - Link By: Sykoo Introduction My friend was interested in isometric art pieces recently so I got looking into them and became curious myself as to how to work with them in Unity. I had seen it was a feature before, so I just wanted to find a decent source to look back on the topic when I got an opening. This video looks like it covers the full basics pretty well with setting all the proper settings as well as exploring some of the different options you have to place the tiles at the correct elevations with proper visual blocking.
August 23, 2019 Unity Pokemon Tutorial BattleManager Youtube - Lets Make... Pokemon in Unity! - Episode 8 BattleManager Code By: BrainStorm Games This tutorial focuses on the scripting the actual functionality of all the UI in the battle scenes. This includes giving all of the different text selections their various functionalities when the player selects them during a battle. The intial setup for the BattleManager script was a huge pain in this tutorial. It started with creating a bunch of public GameObjects and Text objects to provide input fields in the inspector. There were almost 20 different elements created at once here. Then, we had to plug in all of the corresponding UI Text and Panel objects from the last tutorial into these fields. Many of these objects were never renamed at all (or named poorly as the script name does not match the object name in any manner). This will be workable since this is not the main reason I am doing these tutorials. After setting ...
Comments
Post a Comment