Maya Tutorials - Basics and Fish

November 11, 2019

Maya Modeling

Basics and Fish Tutorials

Maya Fish Tutorial Part 1 Modeling
Tutorial #1 - Link
By: Alberto Alvarez

Cartoon animals). Fish 3d modeling in Autodesk Maya 2016
Tutorial #2 - Link
By: Cartoon with MK

3D Shark Modeling Tutorial - Autodesk Maya 2018
Tutorial #3 - Link
By: Vedant VFX

I may explore transitioning one of my game projects that I worked on from a 2D game to a 3D game. It's mostly sea themed at this point so it would help to be able to put some basic fish shaped models together, so I gathered some sources on a wide variety here just to get started. These videos give me a detailed tutorial on a general fish, with a quick look at how people have made sharks and more cartoon styled fish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Multiplayer Networking Solution Tutorial Using Unity and Mirror - Tutorial by: Jason Weimann

Houdini Assignment - Fuse and Group

Exporting FBX from Houdini with Color