Programming A* in Unity

November 14, 2019

A* Programming

Unity

A* Pathfinding (E01: algorithm explanation)
Tutorial #1 - Link
By: Sebastian Lague

Unity - A Star Pathfinding Tutorial
Tutorial #2 - Link
By: Daniel

Unity3D - How to Code Astar A*
Tutorial #3 - Link
By: Coding With Unity

I have used A* before, but I would like to learn how to setup my own system using it so that I can make my own alterations to it. I would like to explore some of the AI methods and techniques I have discovered in my AI class and use that to alter a foundational pathfinding system built with A* to come up with some interesting ways to influence pathfinding in games. I would eventually like to have the AI "learn" from the player's patterns in some way to influenece their overall "A* type" pathfinding to find different ways to approach or avoid the player.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Multiplayer Networking Solution Tutorial Using Unity and Mirror - Tutorial by: Jason Weimann

Houdini Assignment - Fuse and Group

Exporting FBX from Houdini with Color