Unity UI Design - Video on Color Palettes, Layout Components, and Blur Panel

January 13, 2021

Unity

UI Design


Title: Making UI That Looks Good In Unity using Color Palettes, Layout Components and a Blur Panel
By: Game Dev Guide
Youtube - Tutorial & Information
Description: Making better looking UI, specifically through Unity.


Overview

As I close in on another end point for the Architecture AI project I am working on, I am tweaking the UI elements again. This motivated me to look a bit more into UI design again, and this video looks like a nice quick pickup to provide some significant improvements to my usual UI options. This will also cover making it look a bit nicer, which is a good compliment since I have generally focused on just getting UI elements to work well previously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Multiplayer Networking Solution Tutorial Using Unity and Mirror - Tutorial by: Jason Weimann

Exporting FBX from Houdini with Color

Houdini Assignment - Fuse and Group