Houdini Basics Overview

May 15, 2019

More Houdini Basics

Add Node, Along with Basic SOPS and Loops

Youtube - Houdini add node tutorial (RUS)
By: Houdini Nodes

Houdini - Add geometry node
By: SideFX

Youtube - Houdini Training - Appendix 01 - basic SOPs overview
By: Gianvito Serra

Youtube - Houdini Tutorial - SOP loops
By: 3D Tutorials and News

My procedural modeling class recommended looking into the "Add" SOP to get some webbing for my frog feet generator, and searching for this also led me to some interesting basic overviews concerning SOPs in general in Houdini. Although I don't speak Russian, the first quick video still makes sense with what is happening visually. The other videos are just really nice overviews for a lot of different SOP options available, which are going to be key for me to have a good understanding of for my frog generator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Multiplayer Networking Solution Tutorial Using Unity and Mirror - Tutorial by: Jason Weimann

Exporting FBX from Houdini with Color

Houdini Assignment - Fuse and Group