Drawing and Animating 2D Pixel Art in Photoshop

October 30, 2019

Pixel Art for Games

Photoshop Tutorials

How To Draw Pixel Art | Tutorial
Tutorial #1 - Link
By: TipTut

How To Animate Pixel Art | Tutorial
Tutorial #2 - Link
By: TipTut

I will most likely be doing some more work on some of my older 2D pixel art games, so I wanted to brush up and get some more basic tutorials on pixel art in photoshop to get me back up to speed and hopefully learn some new things along the way. This creator had the benefit of following up with an animation video as well, which is a nice bonus to tag on. I may need to reset my Photoshop settings so it is proper for pixel art again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Multiplayer Networking Solution Tutorial Using Unity and Mirror - Tutorial by: Jason Weimann

Exporting FBX from Houdini with Color

Houdini Assignment - Fuse and Group