How to Draw with Colored Pencils

October 28, 2019

Colored Pencils

Better Fundamentals

DO'S & DON'TS: How to Draw with Colored Pencils
Tutorial #1 - Link
By: Kirsty Partridge Art

I am trying to get back into some activities I liked doing in the past but have not found time to do them recently. Using colored pencils was always something I enjoyed, so I would like to get back to using them to just do some simple coloring and sketching. This seemed like a good time to improve on how I did this as well, so this video seemed like a good start to learn some basics to work on if you want to actually get better at using colored pencils.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Multiplayer Networking Solution Tutorial Using Unity and Mirror - Tutorial by: Jason Weimann

Exporting FBX from Houdini with Color

Modding Monster Train - Patch to Allow for Adding Custom Units with Custom Syntheses